Buttered Toast with Cinnadust™
Simple meets simply awesome with this epic, toasty snack hack.
- 1 slice of white bread
- 1-2 tsp. of softened butter
- 1 tsp. Cinnadust Seasoning Blend
- Toast bread until golden brown
- Spread butter on toasted bread.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. of seasoning on buttered toast.
- For breakfast, try mixing Cinnadust into fruit smoothies, a cold glass of milk, french toast, waffles, pancake batter or muffins.
- Try sprinkling Cinnadust on yogurt, fruit, coffee, oatmeal and hot seal.
- You can also roll Cinnadust into homemade donuts or bagels.
1 serving: Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 210mg; Potassium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin D 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 0 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1