Cinnadust™ Apple Pie Pancakes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Wake up to awesomeness with a hearty plate of Cinnadust and apple pie pancakes, perfect for weekend mornings with the fam.
- 4 apples
- 2/3 cup Cinnadust™
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups pancake batter
- Dice apples.
- In a large pan, add water, Cinnadust, cornstarch, and nutmeg. Bring to a simmer.
- While stirring, bring mixture to a boil until thickened.
- Add diced apples to the pan, stir to coat. While stirring, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the apples have softened.
- Stir in butter and set aside.
- On a griddle, make 6 pancakes (about 4 inches each).
- Plate pancake, fill one side with apple mix, fold closed. Sprinkle Cinnadust as desired. Repeat.
- Serve immediately.