Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Fruit, Nuts and Seeds Mix
A quick and easy snack mix ready to fuel your family’s next road trip or adventure. Mix together your favorite dried fruit, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal, cashews and sunflower nuts for a snack mix that’s ready to go in minutes.
- 6 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 1 1/2 cups salted roasted whole cashews
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup salted roasted sunflower nuts
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Store in airtight container
- Freeze-dried fruits can be found in the dried fruit section of most grocery stores.
- Try freeze-dried raspberries instead of blueberries for a different berry twist.
1 Serving (1/2 cup): Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 130mg; Potassium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 6%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2