Fluffy Cinnadust™ Pancakes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Launch into the day with fluffy Cinnadust™-seasoned pancakes. Breakfast has never been so good.
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnadust™ Seasoning Blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, plus additional for cooking
- Fresh fruit for topping (optional)
- Combine baking mix, Cinnadust™ Seasoning Blend and baking powder in large bowl.
- Combine eggs, milk and melted butter. Stir into baking mix mixture until just combined.
- Grease or spray nonstick skillet or griddle. Preheat over medium heat. Pour batter by ¼ cupfuls into skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes or until edges are dry. Turn pancakes and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with fresh fruit, whipped cream or yogurt and sprinkle with additional Cinnadust™ Seasoning Blend.