Glazed Cinnamon and Popcorn Snack Mix
Pop a squat on the couch and dive in to this sweet, salty and cinnamon snack. Or take it with you on your next adventure. You do you.
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups whole natural almonds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix cereal, popcorn and almonds. In small bowl, mix melted butter and honey; pour over cereal mixture. Toss to coat well. Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture is starting to brown, stirring once halfway through bake time. Pour mixture onto waxed paper; cool 15 minutes. Break up; store in airtight container.
- Purchase already-popped popcorn in the snack section of your grocery store. Look for plain unsweetened popcorn.
- In place of whole almonds, you can use the same amount of mixed nuts or peanuts.
1 serving (1/2 cup): Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 115mg; Potassium 110mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 10%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 2 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1