Mango and Coconut Churros Cereal Snack Mix
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
140 Calories per Serving
An easy-to-make cinnamon snack attack with a tropical twist. Salty, sweet, chewy, crunchy and a whole lot of awesome.
- 6 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Churros cereal
- 3/4 cup salted roasted almonds
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried mango
- 3/4 cup large flaked coconut, toasted
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Store covered in airtight container.
- Coconut can be purchased either sweetened or unsweetened, large flaked or finely shredded. In this recipe, we used large flaked, unsweetened coconut.
- The easiest way to toast coconut is in the oven. Heat oven to 350°F. Bake coconut uncovered in ungreased shallow pan 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Keep a close eye on coconut while toasting, because it can quickly turn from golden brown to burnt!
1/2 Cup Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 115mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 10g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1