Roasted Sweet Potato Fries with Cinnadust™
15 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
200 Calories per Serving
Flex your fry game with this sweet and salty Cinnadust™ snack.
- 2lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2in thick sticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Cinnadust™, plus more for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place sweet potatoes on a large sheet tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Cinnadust. Mix well to combine then spread in a single layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until softened and golden. Sprinkle with more Cinnadust when serving.
6 serving: Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 100mg; Potassium 510mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 4g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 430%; Vitamin D 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 0.5 Starch, 1.5 Other Carbohydrate, 1.5 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2