Cinnadust™ Sweet Potato Casserole
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
Our hot take on the ultimate creamy and crunchy comfort food.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Cinnadust
- 1 teaspoon pure vanill aextract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Cinnadust
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 cups roasted pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large pot, boil sweet potatoes in salted water 20 minutes until tender.
- When ready, drain, cool and mash.
- With an electric mixer on low, slowly adding milk to potatoes, about 1/2 a cup at a time, until desired texture.
- Add butter, Cinnadust, vanilla, salt and eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish. Transfer mash and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, Cinnadust, butter and salt. Cut into ingredients until the mixture forms crumbs.
- Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the sweet potato mash.
- Bake until golden on top, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!