No-Bake Fruity Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal Bars
A tropical twist on no-bake bars that combines chewy, crunchy and fruity with the epic taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch™. Meet the treat of your dreams
- 6 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 1/4 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped dried mango
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Spray 9-inch square pan with cooking spray. Spray large bowl with cooking spray. Add cereal to bowl.
- Spray medium microwavable bowl with cooking spray. Add butter and marshmallows. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour hot marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until cereal is coated. Stir in fruits. Press firmly in pan.
- Cool at least 2 hours until firm. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in airtight container.
- Make sure to firmly press the cereal mixture into the pan; that will make the bars easier to cut.
- Find freeze-dried fruit in the dried fruit section of grocery stores.
1 Bar Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 125mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 6%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2