Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch™ Holiday Bars
Total Time: 40 Minutes
A buttery, creamy dessert with the best of a cookie and the best of Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch.
- 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter Room Temperature
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tablespoons Milk
- 2-3 drops Food Coloring - optional
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Sprinkles
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray.
- For the cookie base, mix butter and sugar until well blended, smooth and creamy. Add in the egg, vanilla extract and almond extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in 2–3-part increments. You will need to use your hands towards the end as the dough becomes thick. 5. Add dough to pan and spread out evenly.
- Add dough to pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until top is set or when a toothpick is inserted into the middle of the cookie it comes out clean without any wet dough. Let cool.
- While your cookie cools, start on your frosting: mix together the butter and vanilla until smooth. Add the powdered sugar in 1 cup increments, then add any food coloring if using. Add milk as needed to thin.
- Spread evenly over cookies and top with sprinkles and Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch cereal.