Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Waffle Cone Snack Mix
15 Minutes Prep
45 Minutes Total
170 Calories per Serving
A sweet snack when you’re in the mood for something awesome.
- 6 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 6 waffle-style ice cream cones, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1/4 cup rainbow mix candy sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups candy-coated chocolate candies
- In large bowl, mix cereal and waffle cone pieces. Spread out on waxed paper.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 60 seconds; stir. Continue heating in 15-second increments, stirring after each, until stirred smooth and melted.
- Transfer to small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small corner from bag, and squeeze onto cereal mixture; top with candy sprinkles. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until set. Break up; add chocolate candies. Store in airtight container.
- For best results, when breaking waffle cones, use fingers to break each cone into smaller pieces.
- For a sweet and salty twist, add semisweet chocolate chunks and salted peanuts to the mix.
1 Serving (1/2 cup): Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 90mg; Potassium 85mg; Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 10%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2