Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal Gingerbread House
The holiday gingerbread house gets an epic twist with Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal. To build your own gingerbread house, start with a no-bake cereal bar, cut into a large gingerbread house shape, and then activate your decorating skills to create a one-of-a-kind holiday treat.
- 6 cups Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, letting foil hang over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. Spray large bowl with cooking spray. Add cereal to bowl.
- Spray medium microwavable bowl with cooking spray. Add butter and marshmallows. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Pour hot marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until cereal is coated. Press firmly in pan.
- Cool at least 1 1/2 hours until firm. Using foil to lift, remove from pan, and peel foil away. Place bar on work surface. Use a sharp knife to cut gingerbread house shape from cereal bar. (See link below for template; set aside cereal bar scraps for snacking.)
- Use icing, snacks and candies to decorate house as desired, using photo as a guide. Cut into pieces to serve. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
1/12 of Recipe Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 6%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2