Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal Snack Mix
Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal gives this sweet and salty snack mix an epic twist for the holiday season.
- 3 cups Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 2 tablespoons holiday nonpareils
- 3 cups popped kettle corn popcorn
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate candies (red and green)
- In large bowl, mix cereals and pretzels. Spread out on waxed paper.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 60 seconds; stir. Continue heating in 15-second increments, stirring after each, until stirred smooth and melted.
- Transfer to small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small corner from bag, and squeeze onto cereal mixture; top with nonpareils. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until set. Break up; add popcorn and candies. Store in airtight container.
30 servings (1/2 cup each)
1/2 Cup Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 100mg; Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1