Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal Milk Shakes
Easy to make, awesome to slurp, Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal is blended with ice cream, milk and caramel syrup for a thick and creamy milk shake.
- 1 container (14 oz) premium vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons caramel-flavor syrup
- 1 cup Gingerbread Toast Crunch™ Cereal
- In blender, place ice cream, milk and 2 tablespoons caramel syrup. Cover; blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of blender if necessary.
- Add 1 cup of the cereal; blend about 5 seconds or just until cereal is slightly crushed.
- Into each of 2 glasses, drizzle 1 tablespoon of the remaining caramel syrup. Pour ice cream mixture evenly into glasses. Garnish with whipped cream topping, additional cereal and caramel syrup. Serve immediately.
2 servings (1 cup each)
1 Cup Calories 780 (Calories from Fat 360); Total Fat 40g (Saturated Fat 23g, Trans Fat 1.5g); Cholesterol 230mg; Sodium 410mg; Total Carbohydrate 96g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 72g); Protein 9g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 40%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges: 3 Starch, 3 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 7 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 6.5