Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Tres Leches Cake
A luscious and light dessert that’s as easy to make as it is to eat.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ white cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ seasoning blend
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ seasoning blend
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan; spread evenly.
- Bake 29 to 34 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove cake from oven to cooling rack. Immediately poke holes using fork all over top of cake, wiping fork tines occasionally with paper towel to reduce sticking.
- In medium bowl, stir together Filling ingredients until well blended.
- Evenly pour over warm cake, working back and forth to fill holes. Rap pan on counter several times to help filling mixture flow down holes.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Frost top of chilled cake with whipped topping.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle 2 tablespoons Cinnadust™ seasoning blend and the cereal over top.
- Cut into 5 rows by 3 rows. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Replace whipped topping with sweetened whipped cream. In chilled medium bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, 3 tablespoons powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Frost top of cake, and continue with toppings.
- Be sure to poke all over top of baked cake, to allow plenty of filling mixture to soak into cake, giving it the moist texture.
- When cutting pieces to serve, you may notice some of the liquid on the bottom of the pan.
1 Piece of Cake Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 150); Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 70mg; Sodium 420mg; Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 39g); Protein 7g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 20%; Iron 20%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Low-Fat Milk, 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 3.5